Friday, November 21, 2008

WELCOME......

to our blog! We are excited to have it up and running along with our email dedicated only to "Cookin with the Chicks" info.
First, a big thanks to Michelle for getting us going AND hosting the first "chicks" night. All she had to do was make the suggestion, and of course Vicki and I were on board. The idea for our "chicks" night came from one Michelle and I attended put on by some women in Michelle's ward. It was so much fun not to mention the wonderful food and recipe ideas. Needless to say, where there is good food, we will not be far behind. We hope this idea will continue and we will meet new people, form new friendships, and come away with some great ideas that we can all use.
Please check back often for updates, recipes, and information on future "chicks" nights. Also, please feel free to leave comments here on the blog. You can also email us with questions or comments at cookinwiththechicks@gmail.com
--Paula

4 comments:

Claudine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudine said...

I LOVE it!!!!Your boarder is darling. And the idea is a great one. Maybe I will have to start a Southern Utah chapter. I have found some neat blogs latley that I have been checking out. Thesisterscafe.blogspot.com, weeat.blogspot.com and the pioneerwomancooks.blogspot.com. Look at them. Now you will be my favorite. Lets have a photo of you chicks. I can't wait for MORE. Mom

Claudine said...

P.S. I'm the one that deleted the comment, because I made a mistake in spelling and don't know how to fix it, do you? Mom

Connie and Joe said...

I think the chicks name should be "Cookie"