Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mexican Food Anyone?

Our May cookin night was smaller in numbers than previous nights, but the food was delish. We decided to do a Cinco De Mayo theme. Thanks to everyone that came and shared a dish. As always, we are glad that you choose to spend an evening with us and share your recipes and ideas.

I did not get any recipes emailed to me, I will request them from those that brought a dish and post as they come in.

We had:
Homemade tortilla chips and bottled salsa, homemade cinnamon crispers, 2 delicious soups, homemade refried beans, chicken enchilada casserole...if I forgot any, Im sorry...like I said, I hope the chicks will email me the recipes so I can post them.

Our next night will be in July and we are going to share a dish that you might have at a summer picnic or bar-b-q.


4 comments:

Connie and Joe said...

I made the tortilla soup with the rice in it and it was really good. Plus I made the yummy cinnamon/sugar torilla chips and they were a hit too.

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

Ok, seriously, we need to call the picture police!!! You have to stop posting my beautyness on here, people will be afraid to look at the blog!!!

Claudine said...

Sounds like another fun night at the Jones'. Wish I'd have been there. Good post.

Janna said...

I sent you my mom's salsa recipe. Did you get it?